Friday, August 17, 2012

Glitter Gal - Turbulence & French Tip

Hello!

I had no idea what to create. And when I am in such a mood I normally end up using one of my favourite holographic polishes :) In the end I created at least a frech tip in glitter purple and actually I was VERY happy with the result.



I am so sorry that all the pictures are in bad outside light or just artificial light because there was just no sun showing up at all :( It was even raining and grey brrr... So the holo is not easy to see on the pics, but I can just tell - it was awesome :)

  
        
Flormar Supershine No. U09                                       Glitter Gal "Turbulence"                 

I used 2 coats of glitter gal - still you can see the white of my nail tips but I anyway covered it with another colour later :)

Then I used my scotch tape to tape off the tips and painted on the purple polish.


I really like how it turned out :) The purple glitter is stunning in the sunlight (which was NOT there when I took the pictures >_<)

I love these Glitter Gal polish. It is just incredible. 


Enjoy your weekend everybody :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Have a great day!!
Danke für euren Kommentar ^_^ Bis bald!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...