Sunday, December 30, 2012

Glitter All Around

Hi again!

Have you had a nice christmas time? 
I really enjoy to be with my family and to see a few of my friends again.

Yesterday I spend a whole day with my best friend and brought around 50 polishes to her place ;) So we spend a lot of our time with talking about nail art and I ended up painting her any my nails.
And somehow we both choose glitter ^^

1) My Manicure

Polishes I used:
  • Wild & Mild - 1$ Bill
  • Essence Nail Art Special Effect Topper - 10 Glorious Aquarius
I used 2 coats of the soft mint polish and on top one coat of the turquoise glitter. It is btw an amazing glitter topcoat with multiple sized turquoise glitter particles, holographic glitter and copper hexagon glitter.




My Friend´s Manicure
  • China Glaze - Hello Gorgeous
  • Essie - A Cut Above
  • China Glaze - Sweet Hook
I used Sweet Hook as a base coat and then started to create a soft gradient with Sweet Hook. To make the effect a little bit more bling I painted on a tiny layer of A Cut Above. The glitter particles are way bigger and made the gradient more stand out.




Enjoy the last day of 2012 :)



1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Have a great day!!
Danke für euren Kommentar ^_^ Bis bald!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...