Wednesday, September 18, 2013

31 Day Challenge 2013 - Day 05: Blue

Oh man, I am so lazy!

I spent my last weekend with my bf in eastern Finland on a beautiful lake and just didn't care at all about blog and nails :D
The biggest shame is: since Thursday last week I wore my blue design for these challenge, but do you think I took nice pictures? Hell no!
It's a shame because I really liked it....
The only ones I have, are 2 blurry cellphone shots, so hopefully you get the idea about my design :D





The first picture was taken Sunday, after I wore the design already a few days, so please excuse the 10cm cuticles :D
The 2nd picture was taken.on the day I made the design.

I hope you got the idea. I am at work on my cellphone right now, at home I will add the polishs names - they were all by OPI btw ;)

Have a great day!!! My work will start now *jawn*

5 comments:

  1. It is this type of interesting thing with this post of yours. I had been interested with all the topic along with the flow in the story. Keep up to date the truly amazing work.
    Dubrovnik apartment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, nice site you have here! Keep up the excellent work!
    dentist service in gujarat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo ,
    Wir suchen für Bloggerinnen mit einen einzigartigen Geschmack wie Sie, um eine kooperative Geschäftsbeziehung aufzubauen. Wenn Sie interessiert sind kontaktieren Sie uns an miaberlinbacklinks@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Appriciable article, We at Property Hunters shifted this service to a level much higher than the broker concept. you can see more details like this article For sale in lisail qatar

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Have a great day!!
Danke für euren Kommentar ^_^ Bis bald!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...