Friday, September 28, 2012

31 Day Challenge 2012 - Day 28: Inspired By A Flag

Hey Everybody :)

I am back ^^ Still ill but way better and now I was able today to do my flag-nails, since I am already 24h too late :D

I choose the flag on Finland since it is just the most bautiful country in the world <3
I live there now since 4 years and I think it is the most wonderful experience I ever made. I hope to stay many more years :)


Polishes I used:
  •  O.P.I. "Yodel Me On My Cell"
  • Sally Hansen Gem Crush "Showgirl Chic"
  • Sally Hansen Insta Dri "Whirlwind White"

I used 2 coats of the beautiful dark shimmery blue and used tape and white to create the finnish flag on 2 of my nails. Then I choose the amazing silver/blue glitter polish to create a glitter-tip on the other 3 nails.

I think it turned out super nice and I am sad that I have to remove it already.





See you tomorrow for day 29 :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Have a great day!!
Danke für euren Kommentar ^_^ Bis bald!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...