Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year Gradient

Happy 2013 everybody!!!

I hope you had a great change of the years and celebrated with friends and/or family like me :)

For our new years party I wanted a nail design fitting to my top, which was black, grey and white.
So... I created a gradient with a LOT of glitter, party sparkle ^^

Polishes I used:
  • Flormar - No. 392
  • Wild and Crazy - Anchorage
  • Essence - 142 I´m the Boss!
  • Sally Hansen Insta Dri - 24 Night Flight

I started with 2 coats of a silvery glitter polish (Flormar) with very fine milled holographic glitter.
Prettty ;)


After I picked up my make-up sponge and painted on 4 different polishes.
Silvery-glitter (same color as above), shiney light grey, sparkly dark grey and black.
Then I sponged on the color-mix on my nails.


After I painted over a little of the glitter which I started with and sealed everything with a topcoat to blend the colors together.




I hope you will have a happy new year and will paint your nails like CRAZY :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Have a great day!!
Danke für euren Kommentar ^_^ Bis bald!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...