Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Beach-Waves Naildesign

Welcome Back!

While browsing through the internet I found a picture of a beach with beautiful waves and I wanted to try to somehow copy it into an easy simple nail design (I was not in mood for complicated stuff :D )


This picture I got my inspiration from.



I started off with a pearl white polish (just because I could not find my good white ^^) and it worked very well. These colour was just to make the following polishes more visible.


I started to apply randomly some "sand" to my beach. Just with the polishes own brush.
I really like these colour, since there is some very tiny glitter inside it has a truely sandy look.


After I choose a nice vibrant turquoise to create my water next to the beige polish.


Then I picked a piece of a make up sponge and sponged with average white polish and some tweezers some white to the line between turquoise and beige to create the foam on top of the waves.


Finally I added a starfish, a tiny shell and finished with a fast drying topcoat. Thats it :)




I really like how it turned out. I know I could have added some more details or more colours to the water but since I wanted to keep it simple it is ok ^^

See you!!!!

3 comments:

  1. such a cute idea!
    looks lovely, Im in love with that sandy nail colour! which one did you use here? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable *.* Wirklich niedlich :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Have a great day!!
Danke für euren Kommentar ^_^ Bis bald!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...