Uhlalalala I can finally create a design I planned to do a long time already:
Harry Potter Nails!
This book is something very special for me. I grew up with it. I was 11 when I started to read his stories, same age as he was at this time. I feared and cried and laughed so much. We have a lot things in common, the weirdst one is the birthdate :) Yes we both are born on july 31th ^_^
Here we go! Expecto Patronus!!
Polishes I used:
- China Glaze "Recycle"
- Sally Hansen Insta Dri " Night Flight"
- O.P.I. "Skull & Glossbones"
- Sally Hansen Insta Dri " Whirlwind White"
- Wild and Crazy "Colorado Springs"
- O.P.I. "Don´t Mess With OPI"
- Lumene "Get Color"
- O.P.I. "Suzi Says Feng Shui"
The Golden Snitch, Harrys Glasses, Hogwarts Flag, Harrys Scar & the Harry Potter Logo
See you tomorrow for day 25 already - I don´t give up :D