Thursday, January 3, 2013

Nail Designs for Others :)

Welcome back on my blog :)

Today I wanted to show you the nail designs I did for my mum and 2 of my best friends while I was in Germany. It is somehow so exciting for me to do somebody else´s nails. And it is tricky, too, because you have no feeling at all any more how to paint and I always make a big mess around the cuticles and on the sites :D

Elegant Gold Design

My mum doesn´t like colouful or fun designs, so we agreed to use a nice silvery gold shade and top it with some tiny golden glitter :) I think it looked very pretty on her.


  • Technic Golden Glitter
  • Flormar



Green Striping Tape Manicure

One of my friends is crazy about all kind of green shades, so she got a nice manicure where I used a few pieces of striting tape :) I am really in love with these color combo *_*

  • OPI - Don´t Mess With OPI
  • Wet n Wild Fast Dry - 



Pink Gradient 

Hot pink with glitter - what else do I have to say :D She has a very good taste =^_^=
  • OPI - Pirouette My Whistle
  • China Glaze - Dance Baby
  • China Glaze - Sweet Hook



See you soon!!!

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Have a great day!!
Danke für euren Kommentar ^_^ Bis bald!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...