Sunday, January 13, 2013

Retro Stripes

Happy Sunday!!!

I hope you guys have had a great weekend - mine was awesome :) 
Spend yesterday with my best friend here in Finland and painted my nails while sitting on her kitchen table ^^ Unfortunately it doesn´t turned out so clean like I wanted it to look like, but since I haven´t had striping tape with me I painted all lines freehand with a little nail art brush.
I still really like how it turned out ^^

Polishes I used:
  • Wild & Mild Nail Art Pen - White
  • Rimmel London - 045 Misty Jade
  • O.P.I. - Cuckoo For This Color
I painted on 2 coats of the dark beautiful teal O.P.I. polish. It was almost opaque with already one coat.
As you probably can see, my polish got tiny little bubbles >_< But this is just because I used a new cheep fast drying polish on top, which obviously was crap :D The polish itself dried without any bubble.


After I picked my nail art brush and tried to create as straight lines a s possible with the mint green polish. Then I painted one thin line on top with white - and that´s it :)
Especially from far away I love my nails right now - even it is not perfectly painted ^^



Have a good new week and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Have a great day!!
Danke für euren Kommentar ^_^ Bis bald!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...