Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Essence Glitter :)

Hi everybody!

Today I finally tried my new Essence Glitter Topcoat I brought from Germany and I am pretty happy with it ;) But judge for yourself!!

Polishes I used:
  • O.P.I. - Skull And Glossbones
  • Essence Special Effect Topper - 13 Mrs And Mr Glitter
  • Wet n Wild Megalast - Disturbia
In all of my flash-pictures Disturbia actually looks way more blue than it is is real life. Actually it´s a very plum polish - dark and beautiful with a bit of a hidden shimmer.
Here you can see it´s actual colour a little better:

I started with painting all of my nails with 2 coats of Skull And Glossbones - btw one of my most loved O.P.I. polishes ever! It is so damn pretty :)


After I painted the plum polish in 2 coats on my middlefinger and ringfinger and topped the rest of my nails with the Essence Glitter.
It is made of yellow-goldish, blue and black big hexagonal glitter pieces. A little tricky to paint an even coat, you have to fish a little for the glitter and drag it around, but for me it wasn´t a huge problem :)

I really like how the manicure turned out ^^


Enjoy the rest of your week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Have a great day!!
Danke für euren Kommentar ^_^ Bis bald!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...