Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Purple & Pink Half Moon Manicure

Happy Tuesday!!!

How are you guys? I am exhausted from work but still did a new nail design today because my old one totally started to fall apart :D

Polishes I used:
  • Rimmel 60 Seconds - 610 Pompous
  • China Glaze - Sweet Hook
  • Dollish Polish - Wicked Wario

I started with one coat of my dark purple polish - is is very opaque and has such a beautiful shimmer :)


After I picked a special scissor I bought a few days ago at my local TIGER shop. It is so awesome for half moon manicures!!


So I cut some average scotch tape with my scossor placed in on the bottom of my nails and painted over with the light pink polish. I used 2 quick coats this made it opaque.

This is how it looked like after I removed the tapes:


Now I grabbed my purple Dollish Polish color. It is very tiny round purple glitter in a clear base. And from time to time you find some green and yellow hexagonal glitter pieces or very rarely some white square glitter.
I painted these glitter all over the pink.



Here a close up shot into the bottle:

I am pretty happy with the result of my manicure. I love the scissor and will still try a lot of other color combinations :)

Take care!!

7 comments:

  1. Das ist schön, mal was anderes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankeschön :) Ich probier immer mal aus was mir grade so in den Kopf kommt, manchmal sieht hinterher komisch aus aber ich habe dazugelernt :D

      Delete
  2. Das sieht superschön aus!
    Funkelt wie ein ganzes Universum!
    Finde solche Posts momentan sehr inspirierend!!
    Sehr sehr toll!
    Alles Liebe
    Allie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sieht wundervoll aus & tolle Idee:D Echt super!
    Lust mich auch zu besuchen?
    LG

    ReplyDelete
  4. das sieht ja wirklich klasse aus :)
    gefällt mir richtig gut ^_^
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! This isn't spam - it's actually an award bloggers are nominating other bloggers for! Please take a minute to read about it on my post here (I was nominated as well)http://www.nailcrazewithdayze.com/2013/02/versatile-award-and-nominees.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coole Idee, das muss ich mir auf alle Fälle merken!

    Folg dir gleich mal :)
    Liebe Grüße
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Have a great day!!
Danke für euren Kommentar ^_^ Bis bald!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...