Saturday, July 6, 2013

Dollish Polish - Yeyaah!!

Hey Guys!

Today I wanna show you another great Dollish Polish beautie, which I wore a few weeks ago. 

It is out of her cartoon-collection and has the funny name Yeayaah!! I think is is named after the american Regular Show and it´s main characters, a blue jay called Mordecai and a raccoon called Rigby.

I sadly never saw these show but I love the polish, which is enough for me right now ^^

Yeayaah!! is a muted shimmer-blue with very big white hex glitter and small hex glitter in blue, brown, and white. It is a very interesting combination :)

Pictures in sunlight.



Picture in shadow.

I really like it, these polish is very unique and nice. I used 2 thicker coats, and it applied very easy. I just did NOT manage to get any of the huge white hexes on my nails..sad. But I as well did not take it upside down, which was for sure the mistake. 

Like always, you can purchase Dolly´s creations on Llarowe and in her own shop.

Enjoy the sun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Have a great day!!
Danke für euren Kommentar ^_^ Bis bald!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...