Wednesday, June 6, 2012

2 Nail-Designs In One :) A LOT Of Dots

Good Morning!

Since I swatched yesterday the Sally Hansen Gem Crush polish no. 01 "Showgirl Chic", I created today a design with it. Actually...two designs :). I originally wanted to have both hands in the same style, but while creating the 2nd hand I made a mistake and decided then to do something different with it. So - check it out :D

Sorry - this post is VERY picture heavy! ^_^

Design No. 1

I used my biggest dotting tool for the different colour dots.

 I started with a silver polish and created a cloud shape with the dotting tool, later filled it in with the polish´s brush. After I created a lot of different coloured dots inside of the silver shape.

The ready design ouside in the shadow

And inside with flash

Design No. 2

After I painted my nails again with silver I realized that I did not paint the cuticle area but the tip of the nails...shame. But then I just thought I have to do the best out of it, grabbed my dotting tool, the O.P.I. polish and just dotted on a few polka dots.
Actually it looks very nice, especially because some of the glitter polish is still visible  :)

The ready design outside in the shadow

Inside with flash

And outside in the sun

I sealed every design with a fast drying topcoat from Mavala.
Hope you have a nice day and that you liked my designs :)

Here the colors I used today
See you soon!

1) China Glaze "Calypso Blue"
2) O.P.I. "Ski Teal We Drop"
3) Models Own "Top Turquoise"
4) Wild and Crazy "Kilimanjaro"

See you soon!!!



12 comments:

  1. Mir ist es ein bisschen zuviel, aber huebsch aussehen tut es dennoch :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trotzdem dankeschön :) Ich mag ehrliche Kommentare!

      Delete
  2. woow. i wish i would be this creative with my nails ! Looks amazing !:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, du hast echt Talent für sowas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hii,
    Toller blog, vll schaff ichs jetzt dann auch endlich mal was anderes als nur einfärbig auf meine nägel zu machen...

    Glg sonja :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja sicher schaffst du das, mit ein bisschen Tesafilm oder einfachen Punkten oder Streifen kann man so viel schon verändern :)
      LG!!!

      Delete
  5. Wow, richtig, richtig gut gemacht.
    Auch wenn ich mir weder China Glaze noch OPI Lacke leisten würd.
    Aber die Idee ist super.
    Besonders das erste Design ist hammer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich kauf mir die auch fast nie zum Originalpreis sondern aus günstigeren Ebay-Shops :) Habe alle Shops hier im Blog gelistet die ich immer benutze wenn du interessiert bist :D
      LG!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Have a great day!!
Danke für euren Kommentar ^_^ Bis bald!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...