Monday, June 18, 2012

Wet n Wild Megalast "I Need A Refresh-Mint"

Hey!

Today I swatched a polish which was requested by 2 girls. It is the Wet n Wild Megalast "I Need A Refresh-Mint"
The name is not cool at all since we all may know that there is a China Glaze polish called Refresh Mint, but the color is very very nice. Take a look:

Sunlight

Sunlight

Shadow


After I took O.P.I.´s "Pirouette My Whistle" on top

Sunlight

Shadow

The formula of these polish was thick but easy to handle. I used one thick coat on my hands, but I guess 2 thin ones do the same job - it is nicely opaque.
Dry time was average and I anyway used a quick dry topcoat.

I just LOVE turquoise colours - it absolutely screams "SUMMER" in your face <3

Oh, and about the "Pirouette My Whistle" - I just love it! So elegant and cute and awww ^_^

What do you think? :)

2 comments:

  1. Hübsch! Mich erinnert die Farbe sehr an den Mint Milk von Kiko (389) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dafür deutlich billiger, den hier habe ich für 5€ bekommen :) Kann man absolut nicht meckern ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Have a great day!!
Danke für euren Kommentar ^_^ Bis bald!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...