Wednesday, June 20, 2012

O.P.I. "Care To Danse" & Glitter Gal "Turbulence"

Heeey!

Today I have a 2-in-1 swatch for you guys ;) 

First I will start with OPI´s "Care To Danse", which is a very sheer pinkish/purple polish from the new NYC Ballet collection. 
It is perfect for french manicure and if you just want something very light on your nails.

I used 2 coats for the first two pictures, and 3 coats for the last two, to show you how it looks like.

2 coats, shadow

2 coats, sunlight

3 coats, shadow

3 coats, sunlight

Dry time was not so amazing with 3 layers and I bumped some holes inside while waiting unfortunately, even after I appliad a fast drying topcoat... I am just NOT made for waiting and being carefull :)

Somehow I was not perfectly happy with the result and wanted to pimp it :D

So I applied one thin layer of Glitter Gal´s "Turbulence"
These colour is one of my favourite polishes ever. It is not really made to wear on its own because it is sooo sheer. Mostly for layering over other polishes to turn them into holographic polishes.
And I have to say - the effect is breathtaking! In real even better than on the pictures:






I took all pictures in sunlight because in the shadow or inside the holographic effect is not really visible. Like most of the holo polishes in general.

I guess I have to take a video or something to show you more about the effect :D

Anyway, see you soon, take care!

2 comments:

  1. sooo beautyful *-*
    and nice blog! (:
    it would be nice if you visit my blog too ((:
    ttcybeauty.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Have a great day!!
Danke für euren Kommentar ^_^ Bis bald!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...