Sunday, June 3, 2012

China Glaze "Strawberry Fields"

Hello hello!

Today I want to show you a few swatches of one of my new China Glaze Polishes, Strawberry Fields.
It is a super summery pinkish colour with a cute golden shimmer.

I applied just 1 coat on all of my pictures, for me it was absolutely enough and really opaque.
It might be that with a 2nd coat the colour would come out a tiny bit stronger, but even now it is already so bright - you will love it.

Lets start.

No. 716 Strawberry Fields

Natural light

Artificial light

Flash

The dry time of these polish was absolutely ok. I think it is a cute girly summer colour and you will love it. And because of the golden shimmer it becomes something special


I will start now to work on a nail design with these polish which I will post tomorrow - stay tuned and have a nice day!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment :) Have a great day!!
Danke für euren Kommentar ^_^ Bis bald!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...